Currently, RPSC is participating in consultations with the City Planning Department and developers on the following major projects:
- RCMP Lands (Heather St. and 33rd Ave to 37th Ave.)
- Little Mountain Site Redevelopment (since 2007)
- Oakridge Shopping Centre Redevelopment (since 2006)
- All projects along the Cambie Corridor Redevelopment (16th-41st and between Oak and Fraser Streets) (since 2010)
- North East Quadrant Redevelopment (adjacent to Little Mountain Site–since 2012)
- Redevelopment of Riley Park (since 2005)
- Oakridge Bus Barn (since 2014)
In addition, members of the Committee meet each month with one or more developers to provide feedback on planned housing projects. As well, the RPSC has compiled an inventory of housing redevelopment projects within our area and published a summary of all projects that are approved, in the planning process or being assembled. As of late 2015, there are more than 40 projects on that list making this one of the must intense areas of redevelopment in the city.
See links and information on this page about the status of these projects.